Skip to content
Nantucket Housing Assistance Programs
- Housing Nantucket A private, not-for-profit program providing affordable rental assistance, homeownership opportunities, and community education.
- Nantucket Rental Assistance Program – Interfaith Council A collaboration between Nantucket’s religious institutions to provide short-term, temporary financial assistance for local residents who meet specific eligibility requirements during financial crises.
- Habitat for Humanity Nantucket A global, volunteer-based initiative to build affordable housing for low-income individuals and families.
- Sherburne Commons Nantucket’s senior residence community including independent cottages, apartments, and assisted-living facilities on a year-round and seasonal basis.
- Sachem’s Path An affordable housing project for individuals and families who qualify for a lottery to potentially purchase a new home in the development off Surfside Road.
- Affordable Housing Trust Fund The AHTF is to provide for the creation and preservation of affordable housing in the Town of Nantucket for year round low and moderate income households.
- Who’s Who? An illustrated chart of all major players and services involved in affordable housing, compiled by Housing Nantucket
- Nantucket Town Calendar (link to search for upcoming housing meetings and events)