World Wide Voices Book Discussion Group
World Wide Voices monthly book discussion group features nonfiction and fiction with multicultural themes. The group meets at 5:30 pm and is open to all.
2018-2019 Selected Titles [Updated]
- Sept. 26: No turning Back (Abouzeid)
- Oct. 31: Warlight (Ondaatje)
- Nov. 28: Educated: A Memoir (Westover)
- Dec. 19: Poetry (Members share)
- Jan. 30: So You Want To Talk About Race (Oluo)
- Feb. 27: Small Country (Faye)
- Mar. 27: Beartown (Backman)
- Apr. 24: You Don’t Have To Say You Love Me (Alexie)
- May 29: The Only Story (Barnes)
Check the calendar for more information.