Kristin Guay facilitates the Atheneum’s monthly book discussions, which feature popular and award winning books across a broad spectrum of genres. The group meets at 5:30 pm and is open to all.
- Jan. 15: Where The Crawdads Sing by Delia Owens (Fiction)
- Feb. 19: Maybe You Should Talk About It by Lisa Gottlieb (Nonfiction)
- Mar. 25: Fox 8: A Story by George Saunders (Short Story)
- Apr. 15: The Water Dancer by Ta-Nehisi Coates (Fiction)
- May 2o: The Silent Patient by Alex Michaelides (Mystery)
Check the calendar for more information.