Choose your favorite book or literary character and then create a diorama inside a shoe box where Easter Peeps portray the characters in a book!
We are looking for entries is four categories: Children, Teens, Families and Adults.
April 13, 14 & 15 Bring your finished diorama to the library for drop off and registration.
April 17 – 26 The Peep Dioramas will be displayed throughout the library. Patrons are encouraged to come in and cast ballots for their favorites.
April 27 The winners will be announced.
- Each diorama must be based on a book or literary theme.
- All characters must be portrayed by Peeps
Make the diorama using a standard shoebox sized box.
- Contest open to all ages. There are separate prize categories for children, teens, adults and families.
- Please limit the use of food items (other than Peeps) in your diorama.
- Limited to one entry per person.
- All entries must be submitted with an entry form.
- All entries must be in good taste – the Atheneum reserves the right to omit any
- entries it feels are not appropriate for public viewing.
The Washington Post hosts a Peep Diorama Contest each year.
Or, Visit our Facebook photo gallery Peep entries
Or search Google images using “Peep Diorama” as your search term
Photos by Laura Pless Freedman.