To schedule an appointment with a librarian for help with your technical questions, please contact the Reference Department by phone or in person to arrange an appointment.Â 508-228-1110 ext. 110.
Popular topics include, but are not limited to:
- Help downloading eBooks and audiobooks.
- Using your new device – phone, tablet computer.
- How to take & send pictures on a phone.
- How to place holds on library materials.
- Assistance setting up an email account.
- Help formatting a Word document.
Text a Librarian
As a member of the Cape Libraries network, the Nantucket Atheneum is able to offer the services of our sister library, the Falmouth Public Library on Cape Cod, to answer short factual questions through text messaging.
To text a librarian:
- Text to the number 667476.
- Start your question with: askfpl.
- Standard message rates apply.