Congratulations to all the creative people who submitted Peeps dioramas this year!
PEEPle’s Choice Family Award:
The Voight Family
Book: 10 Rubber Duckies
by Eric Carle
PEEPle’s Choice Adult Award:
Book: The Little Prince
by Antoine de Saint-ExupĂ©ry
PEEPle’s Choice Teen Award:
Book: Les Miserables
By Victor Hugo
PEEPle’s Choice Children Award:
Book: The Boxcar Children
by Eric Carle
- Each diorama must be based on a book or literary theme.
- All characters must be portrayed by Peeps
- Make the diorama using a standard shoebox sized box.
- Contest open to all ages. There are separate prize categories for children, teens, adults and families.
- Please limit the use of food items (other than Peeps) in your diorama.
- Limited to one entry per person.
- All entries must be submitted with an entry form.
- All entries become the property of the Nantucket Atheneum and may be used for public display.
- All entries must be in good taste – the Atheneum reserves the right to omit any entries it feels are not appropriate for public viewing.
The Washington Post hosts a Peep Diorama Contest each year. In the video below Tracy Grant, Washington Post Peeps Editor,Â talks about what makes a good Peep Diorama.
Or, Visit our Facebook photo gallery of 2012 Peep entries
Or search Google images using “Peep Diorama” as your search term.