The Atheneum Held its Third Annual Peeps Diorama Contest in April 2014.
- Each diorama must be based on a book or literary theme.
- All characters must be portrayed by Peeps
- Make the diorama using a standard shoebox sized box.
- Contest open to all ages. There are separate prize categories for children, teens, adults and families.
- Please limit the use of food items (other than Peeps) in your diorama.
- Limited to one entry per person.
- All entries must be submitted with an entry form.
- All entries become the property of the Nantucket Atheneum and may be used for public display.
- All entries must be in good taste – the Atheneum reserves the right to omit any entries it feels are not appropriate for public viewing.
The Washington Post hosts a Peep Diorama Contest each year.
Or, Visit our Facebook photo gallery of 2012 Peep entries
Or search Google images using “Peep Diorama” as your search term.