The Atheneum is holding the 3rd Annual Peeps Diorama Contest in April.
Create a shoebox diorama based on a book and feature marshmallow peeps in it. The Atheneum will accept entries on April 10, 11 & 12 and the public is invited to come vote on their favorites from April 15 to April 19.
- Each diorama must be based on a book or literary theme.
- All characters must be portrayed by Peeps
- Make the diorama using a standard shoebox sized box.
- Contest open to all ages. There are separate prize categories for children, teens, adults and families.
- Please limit the use of food items (other than Peeps) in your diorama.
- Limited to one entry per person.
- All entries must be submitted with an entry form.
- All entries become the property of the Nantucket Atheneum and may be used for public display.
- All entries must be in good taste – the Atheneum reserves the right to omit any entries it feels are not appropriate for public viewing.
The Washington Post hosts a Peep Diorama Contest each year.
Or, Visit our Facebook photo gallery of 2012 Peep entries
Or search Google images using “Peep Diorama” as your search term.
2013 PEEPle’s Choice Family Award:
The Voight Family
Book: 10 Rubber Duckies
by Eric Carle
2013 PEEPle’s Choice Adult Award:
Book: The Little Prince
by Antoine de Saint-ExupĂ©ry
2013 PEEPle’s Choice Teen Award:
Book: Les Miserables
By Victor Hugo
2013 PEEPle’s Choice Children Award:
Book: The Boxcar Children
by Eric Carle